Edinburgh Cup event measurement support
- Entrants shall bring the boat’s measurement certificate to registration, or a copy can be emailed to email@example.com in advance. A copy of the measurement form may also be required.
- Measurement of boats and weighing of the crew will take place prior to the commencement of racing – see NOR 8 for timings.
- Boats shall not present any unmeasured sails for registration and measurement. Sail declarations shall be completed at registration.
- No more than eight sails per boat may be submitted.
- Boats shall not use any sails other than the eight sails listed on the Sails Declaration Form except with the prior written permission of the race committee, and then only in exceptional circumstances.
- All boats shall be afloat and all crew weighed by the end of registration.
- The latest time for launching is shown in NOR 8.
- The OA reserves the right to conduct measurement and safety equipment checks at any time.
- Substitution of crew will not be permitted without the prior written permission of the race committee. The replacement crew member shall be weighed before racing.
- Each boat shall sail with the same number of crew for the whole event.
- The Race Officer will permit the use of a personal sail number issued by the BDA or other relevant National Association if this number is not intended to used by another competing boat which has been granted such number on its measurement certificate.