Let’s Go Racing Again!
The Medway Dragon Fleet and Medway Yacht Club are very pleased to announce that they are holding a Dragon one design two-and-a-half-day series of racing during the Medway Regatta over the forthcoming late May Bank Holiday.
Friday 28th May Launching (before 2pm or previous day)
Saturday 29th May 4 Windward / Leeward Races
Sunday 30th May 4 Windward / Leeward Races
Monday 31st May 1 Round the Cans Race and Lift-out
On The Water
- Committee Boat starts with our experienced race team + RIB safety boat team
- Race Officer – Richard Stone (MYC Commodore)
- The River Medway can provide one mile beats in any direction
Off The Water
- Launch and recovery with MYC travel lift and RIB support to and from your mooring
- Ideal tides for lifting out after racing on Bank Holiday Monday afternoon
- Shore team to store and recover your trailer when launching and lift out
- Shore side Social & Accommodation:
- MYC bar and galley plan to be open – Covid Regulations and risk assessment covering inside catering and outside (in covered marquee).
- Bar and Galley open during the whole event from Friday evening to Monday evening.
- Local hotels are open for business at very competitive prices
Regatta entry fee £40
Lift in/out and mooring £50
Great value at £90 total for one of the first events after lockdown!
Contact Trevor Cox, Medway Dragon Fleet Captain